- This event has passed.
2020 Bespin Trials
November 23, 2020 – January 4, 2021 UTC
This event has no prize support.
- Players will play one game a week for a total of 6 weeks.
- Swiss tournament pairings for all 6 weeks.
- This event is part of the 2020 Squad Commander Series. Players are automatically registered for the SCS by participating in this event, and can opt-out by contacting the Event Organizer.
Order of Play
- All players must match their Tabletop.to account name to either their Zions Finest Slack or IACP Discord username so they can be contacted by their opponents to set up their games.
- Players should discuss which online tabletop system to use. The default system to use is Vassal, though players may both agree to use a different system of online play.
- Players may agree to setting a timer for 75 minutes; when the timer ends, players finish the current round and end the game.
- Use the IACP Discord Server for voice chat. (Join the server using this link.)
- Players may use “@judge” to page an event judge for questions. Judges may not be available from 4:00 AM to 2:00 PM GMT. If a judge cannot help, players should agree to a resolution & consult the Event Organizer as soon as the game ends.
- Both players should report their results on the tabletop.to event page.
- Pairings are announced each Monday at noon Eastern Time. Contact your opponent promptly through Slack or Discord.
- If you cannot play and your opponent can, assign your opponent the win.
- If neither player can play, both players will be assigned a loss.
- Games that are not completed by Mondays at noon Eastern Time will be automatically recorded as losses for both players.
- Standard 40 Deployment Point army, 15 Command cards, 15-point Command card deck.
- You may change armies between games.
- IACP Approved Format
- No requirement to use at least 1 IACP Approved cards.
- If IACP has changed an existing FFG card, you must use the IACP version.
Map and Mission Rotation
- Prior to each match, players will decide which list they wish to use. When the players meet, they will choose a mission from the official rotation at random.
- In the first week, players will randomly choose a mission from Coruscant Senate Offices, Endor Defense Station, or ISB Headquarters.
- In the second and subsequent weeks, players will randomly choose a mission from Chopper Base, Atollon; Coruscant Senate Offices; or ISB Headquarters.