- This event has passed.
Season 5 Jedi Trials League #2
April 5 – May 9 EDT
The Jedi Trials League is designed for beginning and inexperienced players.
How To Register
- Sign up for the Season 5 Jedi Trials League #2 on Tabletop.to.
- Join the IACP Discord & introduce yourself in the #jedi-trials-league channel. You’ll need to let us know what username you used on Tabletop.to.
- Games played online using Vassal.
- Players may learn more about online play and download modules on the How to Participate page.
- League will last for 4 weeks: Monday, April 5th through Sunday, May 9th.
- Players signed up when the league starts on Feb. 8th will receive a minimum of 4 assigned matches.
- Assigned matches will be listed on the tabletop.to event page; the map to use for the matches will be broadcast in the #jedi-trials-league channel on Discord.
- Players may sign up after the league starts on April 5th.
- There is no penalty for being unable to complete your matches. We do ask that players do their best to play all their assigned matches.
- Players have 7 days (Monday through Sunday) to contact their assigned opponent, schedule a time to play the game and complete the game.
- Players may schedule additional games with other league participants on an ad-hoc basis. We do ask players prioritize playing their assigned matches first.
- Players may report extra matches they play on the tabletop.to event page.
- Players will have access to mentors to answer questions about list building, rules questions, using Vassal, positioning, etc. in the #jedi-trials-league Discord channel.
- Standard 40 Deployment Point army, 15 Command cards, 15-point Command card deck.
- You may use a different army and/or Command card deck for each match.
- No requirement to use at least 1 IACP Approved cards.
- If IACP has changed an existing FFG card, you must use the IACP version.
- No requirement to use at least 1 IACP Season 5 card.
- It is recommended that players set a 90-minute timer. After 90 minutes, players should finish the current round.
Do, or do not. There is no prize.