- This event has passed.
Season 5 Testing League
February 8, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – April 4, 2021 @ 11:30 pm EST
Players of all experience levels are welcome to join. This event uses the Playtest Format: You will be using cards from the Season 5 Playtest, which may be updated during league play. All games will be played online using either the Vassal Skirmish module or the Tabletop Simulator Skirmish module.
How To Register
- If you do not already have an account at Tabletop.to, create one.
- Use this link to register for this event: Season 5 Testing League.
- Players will be assigned to play one game a week until the week of March 29th, 2021. This assignment will be based on Swiss tournament pairings.
- Players may sign up after the league starts and get assigned a pairing.
- Players may opt-out of being assigned a pairing temporarily or for the remainder of the league. Please inform the Event Organizer if you need to stop receiving pairings.
- Players are encouraged to play additional games outside of their weekly assigned game. Players can arrange these games with other league members on the IACP Discord Server.
- Pairings are announced each Monday at noon Pacific Daylight Time. Assigned pairings will be displayed on the Tabletop.to event page. When the pairings are live, an announcement will be made on the IACP Discord Server.
- When pairings are announced, contact your opponent promptly.
- If you cannot play and your opponent can, assign your opponent the win.
- If neither player can play, report this ASAP to the Event Organizer.
Order of Play
- Players should discuss which online tabletop system to use. The default system to use is Vassal.
- Players will need to save a game log of their match.
- Players will choose at random a map & mission from the Map Pool (listed below).
- Players can use the random map picker in Vassal or a player may spin THE WHEEL OF MAPS.
- If the randomly-selected map was played by one or both players in the previous week, the players will make another random selection.
- Players may agree to setting a timer for 75 minutes; when the timer ends, players finish the current round and end the game.
- Use the IACP Discord Server for voice chat. (Join the server using this link.)
- Players may use “@judge” to page an event judge for questions. Judges may not be available from 4:00 AM to 2:00 PM GMT. If a judge cannot help, players should agree to a resolution & consult the Event Organizer as soon as the game ends.
- After completing a game:
- Before closing the game log, both players should reveal any Command cards that were not revealed. (This allows us to track all Command cards used in a game.)
- Both players should report their results on the tabletop.to event page.
- One or both players that have saved the game log of the match should submit it to the Testing League Dropbox folder. The log file should be named in the following format:
YYYY-MM-DD-[winner name]-vs-[loser name].vlog
Where “YYYY-MM-DD” is the year, month and day of the game, “winner name” is the userid of the game winner & “loser name” is the userid of the loser of the game.
- If a game log can’t be uploaded, both players should fill out the Season 5 Testing League Survey.
- Standard 40 Deployment Point army, 15 Command cards, 15-point Command card deck.
- You may change armies between games.
- Playtest Format
- IACP cards that are legal for this event are those that are marked as “IACP Approved” and “Season 5”. You will use Season 5 cards from the most recent version of the IACP Official Changes, alongside IACP Approved cards.
- Your army or Command deck must use at least one Season 5 card. (Contact the Event Organizer if you wish to run an army that does not meet this requirement.)
- If IACP has changed an existing FFG card, you must use the IACP version.
Map & Mission Pool
Don’t forget about THE WHEEL OF MAPS!
- ISB HQ
- Coruscant Senate Office
- Chopper Base Atollon
- Anchorhead Cantina
- Jabba’s Palace
- Nal Hutta Swamps
- Mos Eisley Back Alleys
- Uscru Entertainment District
- Coruscant Back Alley
- Tarkin Initiative Labs
- Lothal Wastes
- Endor Defense Station
- ISB Training Grounds
- Lothal Spaceport
- Tibanna Gas Facility
- Wasskah Hunting Grounds
- Devaron Garrison
- 30th Floor Plaza
- Coruscant Landfill