Thank you for your interest in participating in IACP events & interest in purchasing IACP products. Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you to go through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to IACP events or buy IACP products. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the IACP Steering Committee, organisers of IACP events and producers of IACP products.
- Please note that IACP Steering Committee reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of IACP event tickets or IACP products.
- The price of an event ticket or product will be listed on the website. This figure is non-negotiable.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access 1) a physical venue on the dates when an IACP Event is scheduled to be hosted or 2) an online chat & tabletop game forum on the dates when an IACP Event runs online. The license includes the revocable right to attending these events . This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue or in the online forums.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the IACP tickets or products, once (s)he receives it. The IACP Steering Committee has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that ia-continuityproject.com is the sole authorised source for purchasing IACP event tickets and products. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void. If you obtain your product(s) from any other unauthorized source, you take on the risks of those products being second-hand items.
- The IACP event tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that IACP event tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- The IACP Steering Committee has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of an IACP event ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of the IACP Steering Committee will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as an IACP event starts on the date scheduled. Refund requests will be entertained up to 48 hours prior to the start of the IACP event. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of a physical or online venue due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If an IACP event is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, the IACP Steering Committee has the sole and absolute right to:
i) reschedule the event, or
ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If an IACP event is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of the event organizer and/or the IACP Steering Committee will be considered final.
- If the IACP event has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. The IACP Steering Committee or event organizers cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- An IACP event is a ‘rain or shine’ event.
- By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending an IACP event is 8 years old.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the IACP event unless that participant is accompanied by an adult. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- At the time of entering a phyical event venue, you are required to produce the a printout of the digital ticket you purchased and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- By purchasing IACP event tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to the event organizers, the venue owners & IACP Steering Committee to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage. (The IACP Steering Committee and event organizers will only collect this information to validate your identity and will only store it if it is relevant to sending you prizes or information after the event.)
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- IACP event organizers do not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at a physical venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at a physical venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- IACP event organizers and the IACP Steering Committee follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at an IACP event and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase IACP event tickets and IACP products on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will have a great time at our IACP events and enjoy our IACP products.